Current:Home > InvestJohnathan Walker:Dancing With the Stars' Gleb Savchenko Shares Message to Artem Chigvintsev Amid Divorce -VisionFunds
Johnathan Walker:Dancing With the Stars' Gleb Savchenko Shares Message to Artem Chigvintsev Amid Divorce
Rekubit Exchange View
Date:2025-04-06 00:05:40
Gleb Savchenko will always save a spot on GlebSavchenkoSharesMessagetoArtem Johnathan Walkerthe dance floor for his friend.
The Dancing With the Stars pro shared a sweet message of support to former costar Artem Chigvintsev—who did not return to season 33 of the reality competition series after competing for 12 seasons—amid his ongoing divorce with estranged wife Nikki Garcia.
"He's part of the family," Gleb told E! News at the premiere of Dancing With the Stars season 33 on Sept. 17. "He's such a great dancer that people don't realize. He's the quality. It's not about quantity, it's about the quality."
Highlighting that Artem knows "how the show works" and "how to create a beautiful routine," the 41-year-old continued, "He's just my brother and I send him love and positivity."
Of course, Gleb—who is partnered with model Brooks Nader this season—can relay that message to Artem himself. After all, the dancer shared that they have been in contact since Nikki filed for divorce from Artem earlier this month following Artem's Aug. 29 arrest on a domestic violence charge.
As Gleb put it, "I talk to him all the time." (For more from Gleb and the rest of the Dancing With the Stars cast, tune in to E! News tomorrow, Sept. 18, at 11 p.m.)
And while Gleb will miss watching Artem work his magic on the Dancing With the Stars stage, he's looking forward to this season with his new celebrity partner.
"I'm super excited," he said of returning to the dance floor with Brooks. "It's always nice to be back. I've been doing this for so long, for the last 11 years."
In fact, the choreographer sees the show's major prize in the pair's future.
"I've never won the Mirrorball," Gleb continued, "but this is the time. This is the year."
He added, "We're super competitive. Both of us."
—Reporting by Nikki Novak
Dancing With the Stars airs every Tuesday on ABC. Read on to catch up on all the stars who joined season 33 of show...
The inspriation behind Inventing Anna will trade her ankle bracelet for dancing shoes alongside partner Ezra Sosa.
The Olympic rugby player is ready to ruck up the dance floor with pro Alan Bersten.
The Disney Channel star will try to dance her way to the top with partner Brandon Armstrong.
The model and her partner Gleb Savchenko are ready to strut along the ballroom.
The Dark Knight star is partnered with Britt Stewart.
All that matters for this Family Matters alum and partner Emma Slater is taking home the mirrorball trophy.
The Bachelor alum has found his rose between thorns in partner Jenna Johnson.
The alum of 90210 is oh so ready to dance alongside Pasha Pashkov.
The NFL pro and partner Witney Carson are sure to score a touchdown on the dance floor.
The NBA star is sure to stand head and shoulders above the competitoin with partner & Daniella Karagach.
The Olympian has his sights set on another medal—or should we say mirrorball trophy—with partner Rylee Arnold.
The Traitors alum is sure to weed out the competition with partner Val Chmerkovskiy.
The Bachelorette star and partner Sasha Farber will be in full bloom in the ballroom.
For the latest breaking news updates, click here to download the E! News AppveryGood! (4)
Related
- Former longtime South Carolina congressman John Spratt dies at 82
- It's no surprise there's a global measles outbreak. But the numbers are 'staggering'
- Freelance journalists win $100,000 prizes for work impacting underrepresented communities
- A 94-year-old was lying in the cold for hours: How his newspaper delivery saved his life
- Rylee Arnold Shares a Long
- Sebastián Piñera, former president of Chile, dies in helicopter accident
- Biden is sending aides to Michigan to see Arab American and Muslim leaders over the Israel-Hamas war
- Sébastien Haller fires Ivory Coast into Africa Cup final against Nigeria. Hosts beat Congo 1-0
- McConnell absent from Senate on Thursday as he recovers from fall in Capitol
- AI fakes raise election risks as lawmakers and tech companies scramble to catch up
Ranking
- Juan Soto praise of Mets' future a tough sight for Yankees, but World Series goal remains
- Stabbing of Palestinian American near the University of Texas meets hate crime standard, police say
- Taylor Swift makes Grammys history with fourth Album of the Year win
- Virginia Democrats are sending gun-control bills to a skeptical Gov. Youngkin
- Civic engagement nonprofits say democracy needs support in between big elections. Do funders agree?
- Justin Timberlake's 2024 tour adds 8 new concerts: What to know about cities, tickets, presale
- Santa Anita postpones Friday’s card in wake of historic rains in Southern California
- ESPN, Fox and Warner Bros. teaming up to create a new sports streaming service
Recommendation
Finally, good retirement news! Southwest pilots' plan is a bright spot, experts say
GOP says Biden has all the power he needs to control the border. The reality is far more complicated
Since the pandemic, one age group has seen its wealth surge: Americans under 40
Robert De Niro Details Heartbreaking Moment He Learned of Grandson Leandro's Death
Military service academies see drop in reported sexual assaults after alarming surge
Ex-Oakland police chief sues city and mayor to get his job back
Montana man is found guilty in Jan. 6 insurrection
The Georgia House has approved a $5 billion boost to the state budget